Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introductory Preso Experience


For my introductory preso my partner Michael and I created a Prezi. I have used Prezi before but my partner had not, so I had to teach him how to use Prezi to complete our presentation. I think that Prezi is way better than PowerPoint. You can do a lot more with it, add different turns, zoom in and out, change levels, etc...but with PowerPoint you are stuck with the same square and boring transitions. Though I have already used Prezi, I still learned a lot about using Prezi. One thing that I learned was that you can have more than one person editing the Prezi at the same time and on different computers.

My partner dropped the class, so I don't think he took this project very seriously. I think my half of the project was good, but due to his lack of help the project wasn't as good as it could have been. I still learned a lot about using Prezi, I didn't know that you could share with other people and work on it at the same time.

During our presentation we introduced each other at the same time. If we were to do it again, I think that it would be more effective to introduce one person and then the other person. Also adding more pictures that have to do with me for my side and than adding more pictures that have to do with him on his side would have made the Prezi a lot more interesting for the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment